Opportunities at JW Hinks
The role is responsible for the administration and processing of payrolls within agreed deadlines and as per company procedures and regulations set down by HMRC. You will also be required to assist other members of the team on some of their client’s affairs.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of multiple client payrolls
- Use Star and Sage payroll software
- Use various pension scheme software platforms, Nest, NOW, The Peoples. Aviva, Royal London: etc
- Process and be confident in all types of manual payroll & pension calculations
- To develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance, including pension declarations.
- To carry our payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries
- Ad hoc duties & required tasks
Previous experience of working in a Payroll Bureau Department undertaking the principal duties (as above) is essential.
Please get in touch here.