You will be working as part of the team at a highly respected Accountancy firm. The company provides comprehensive and dedicated accountancy solutions and business consultancy in a variety of sectors.
You will be a key member of the team, providing vital support within a busy office dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and clients.
Full training will be given and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge and qualifications.
You will be primarily involved with multiple admin activities; you will also manage and collate company data and provide support to Reception.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Preparation of letters, reports and correspondence for both clients and colleagues
- Photocopying, scanning, printing and downloading various documents on behalf of colleagues
- Organise storage of documents and computer-based information
- Maintain filing and other office systems
- Managing the client database, data entry and compile information
- Processing new business
- Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with client queries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with ad hoc firm requests or any project related activities; event co-ordination etc
To be considered, you will need:
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or within an office support role
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Good time management and planning skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Programs
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion.
Contact email@example.com for any further details or apply now below.