The Audit and Assurance department offers our clients a specialised and dedicated team which to liaise with. You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with opportunities to broaden your skills across a diverse range of small and medium sized companies, corporate pension schemes and charities. As part of the Audit team, you will help to grow and build on existing client relationships, prepare audit reports, assurance reports, due diligence and specialist audit reports.
- Through excellent client management and auditing skills, plan, control, monitor and complete audit assignments for a variety of entities within specified and strict deadlines.
- Ensure assurance quality at all times.
- Management of support staff and review work. Train team members in line with the firm’s policies and procedures. Prepare audit files and financial statements in line with firm procedures.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all points arising with the assignment partner and client immediately.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the firm within the remit of your skills and experience.
Contact email@example.com for any further details.