If you are looking for a team of dedicated professionals who can provide a wide range of audit and accountancy services for occupational pension schemes, then look no further as JW Hinks are here to help.
Our team of pension specialists have more than 25 years of experience and can provide guidance to trustees and their professional advisers in all pension-related areas.
- Pension scheme audit
- Pension scheme accounts preparation
- Employer covenant reviews
- Assurance reporting on internal controls
- Trustee training
- Ad hoc advice and services
We can also provide specialist assistance with the latest Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) 2015, which lays out the best practices for financial accounting and reporting of pension schemes.
Why choose the Pensions Team at JW Hinks:
- We are a dedicated specialist Pension Team
- We are experienced and have a broad range of technical pensions expertise
- We are proactive in our approach
- We are committed to maintaining excellent communication with trustees and their advisers
- We see attendance at administrator offices and trustee meetings as an integral part of our role
- We have been appointed and continue to work with a range of schemes ranging from those with a few members to those with more than 100,000 members.
- We are based in the heart of Birmingham, with easy access to the whole of the UK
- We deliver on time
- We offer competitive three year fixed fees for all of our services
- We welcome the opportunity to work with you
We also have experience in helping trustees and their advisers with complex situations regarding all types of occupational pension schemes and we have a wealth of knowledge about merging, cessation and winding up of schemes.