Managing a dental practice effectively is of vital importance, especially when you are dealing with issues such as acquisitions or disposals, incorporation, specialisation or diversification within your practice, or moving from the NHS to private practice.
At JW Hinks, we have many years’ experience in working with dentists, so we appreciate what is needed for the running of a successful practice and can provide assistance with:
- Practice start-up
- Practice acquisition and due diligence
- Raising practice finance
- Accountancy systems development
- Wealth preservation
- Retirement planning and practice sales
- Business and tax planning
- Benchmarking reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tax enquiry service and protection scheme
- Annual accounts and tax returns
We are also members of the Healthcare Group of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants and Lawyers (NASDAL).