Running a successful business takes a lot of time and energy, with owners having to juggle many things at once on a day-to-day basis.
Online accounting is also known as cloud computing or computerised accounting systems and is designed to help you run your business more efficiently as well as more cost-effectively and there are many advantages for business owners to adopt this way of working.
At JW Hinks, we can help you implement your computerised accounting system as well as providing a comprehensive package of services which include:
- assistance with business plans
- budget forecasting
- management accounts and FD services
- bookkeeping services
Our team of online accounting experts can help you review your live position, as well as assisting you to manage, plan and grow your business by looking at important issues affecting you now, and what might happen in the future.
We have helped many clients in a variety of industry sectors to get them accounting online.
Our online accounting team is led by partner Marcus Rose and together with our managers Alan Jobling and Kirsty Jackson. A number of senior and junior members of staff also assist with providing online accounting to clients.
What are the benefits of online accounting/cloud computing?
- Reduction in the overall cost of technology infrastructure with improved accessibility to your information
- Streamline your processes
- Create and send sales invoices using the software.
- Maintain credit control procedures by using the system to send out statements and reminders to any slow payers.
- Manage supplier accounts online.
- Create VAT returns online and review VAT liability at any point in time.
- Import transactions from your business bank account saving you time in entering all of the data.
- Access and delegate any parts of the accounting functions to us or to members of your staff.
- Access “flash reports” or “business dashboard” at the touch of a button to see your key performance Indicators at any time.
- Download an app to your smartphone and manage your accounts on the move.
- No need to worry about backing hardware failures or securing your data locally – the data is securely stored in the cloud and software updates are automatic