Part time/full time Book-keeper
You will be working as part of the team at a highly respected Accountancy firm. The company provides comprehensive and dedicated accountancy solutions and business consultancy in a variety of sectors.
You will be a key member of the team, providing vital support within a busy office dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and clients.
You will be primarily involved with the book-keeping function for our clients where we undertake their internal book-keeping role; you will also manage your own portfolio and ensure any deadlines are adhered to.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into a number of different accounting software platforms including Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Assistance with the year end accounts and opening balances
- Dealing with client queries
- Assisting with ad hoc firm requests or any project related activities
- Posting journals including wages, reserves and depreciation
- Helping other accounts staff with administrative or other duties
To be considered, you will need:
- Proven work experience as a book-keeper
- Experience with at least some of the accounting packages mentioned above
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Good time management and planning skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Programs
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion.
Contact email@example.com for any further details or apply now below.