Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not of itself create a business relationship between you and JW Hinks and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate off-line terms of engagement.
If you require advice please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of JW Hinks. Please email requests to email@example.com
With respect to the information available on this site, JW Hinks expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) to the fullest extent possible. JW Hinks makes no representations about the materials in this site, or any sites linked to this site. In no event will JW Hinks be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or other losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if JW Hinks, or a representative thereof, is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Links to other Internet resources are at your own risk.
In preparing this site we have endeavoured to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, since inadvertent errors can occur and since relevant laws and regulations often change, the information may be neither current nor accurate. Further, the information contained on this site is intended to provide general guidance on matters of interest. The content accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by JW Hinks. The information on this site does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the issues discussed. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. Users should obtain specific professional advice concerning specific matters.
Through this site JW Hinks offers only the medium to facilitate users access to advice and information offered by third parties. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these third parties are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by JW Hinks and accordingly JW Hinks expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) in relation to such matters to the fullest extent possible.
Users agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between JW Hinks and themselves.
- This website is provided by JW Hinks Ltd
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- "JW Hinks" or "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean JW Hinks and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- "you" or "your" shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you" and "your" shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under Restricted Areas) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about JW Hinks and JW Hinks services subject to your consent.
Website Privacy Statement
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
JW Hinks does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the web page and / or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.
If you wish to view the text on this site at a different size go to View / Text Size on your tool bar and choose an option, or hold down your control key and roll your mouse scroller. (Shift + scroll goes back and forward through your visited pages.)
This should increase / decrease text sizes on all websites you view from now on, providing they have been built according to accepted standards.
All external links will open in a new window.
Stylesheets & Links
Cascading Style Sheets are used to format the content, which helps decrease page file size and increase ease of use and consistency. You can overwrite these and use your own if you are partially sighted.