The Edgbaston-based firm can now assist businesses to get them accounting online, working with a number of different online software including Sage, Xero, and Intuit/QuickBooks
JW Hinks’ online accounting team is led by partner Marcus Rose and managers Alan Jobling and Kirsty Jackson. A number of senior and junior members of staff also assist with providing online accounting to clients.
Marcus said that using online accounting can help businesses stay on top of their finances.
He said: “Running a successful business takes a lot of time and energy, with owners having to juggle many things at once on a day-to-day basis.
“However with Online Accounting from JW Hinks business owners can ensure they keep on top of their finances, having the latest figures at their finger tips whenever they need them and wherever they are.
“Our team of online accounting experts work with owners to review their live positions, and help businesses grow by looking at key issues and planning for the future. “We have helped many clients in a variety of industry sectors to get them accounting online.”
JW Hinks have highlighted a number of benefits of using online accounting including the ability to:
- Create and send sales invoices using the software.
- Maintain credit control procedures by using the system to send out statements and reminders to any slow payers.
- Manage supplier accounts online.
- Create VAT returns online and review VAT liability at any point in time.
- Import transactions from a business bank account saving time.
- Access and delegate any parts of the accounting functions to us or to members of staff.
- Access “flash reports” or “business dashboard” at the touch of a button to see key performance indicators at any time.
- Download an app to a Smartphone and manage accounts on the move.
- No need to worry about backing hardware failures or securing data locally – as data is securely stored in the cloud.